Lewis Land & Stock

Lewis Land & Stock is a partnership enterprise comprising of Eweville Station owned by Jay & Penny Lewis, Bogle Pass Angus owned by Anson & Cathy Lewis, and Lewis Farm owned by Don & Sharon Lewis.

The Lewis name has been involved in agricultural in the South Grey county area for over 100 years. The original Lewis, James Lewis, took over his father-in-law’s farm in 1908 from John Brown who had farmed it since the Crown in 1852.

The same farm is still being operated by the Lewis family. Lewis Land & Stock operates as a family business, not only does it provide a living for Don, Jay, Anson and their families, it also provides employment for ten (+) other family units in the community.